Developing More Connected and Authentic Relationships – Chapel Hill
Tickets are no longer available for this event
We all long for that deep connection with others and every relationship creates an opportunity for living from the true essence of love, ever alive within us. And while every relationship has its challenges, every challenge is an invitation for healing, love, peace, joy and harmony to expand and deepen in our lives.
We’ve all experienced great pain in relationships, but what do we do with that pain? How do we react or respond to it? And how do our attitudes and behaviors affect our relationships with ourselves and others?
With a focus on being practical and down to earth, this program will explore ways in which we can better respond to everything from the smallest of disagreements to the heaviest of painful experiences. We will look at how we get hooked and reactive, and how we can set ourselves free to fully allow and embrace the whole of our lives — the shadow, the light, the pain and the joy.
- Free yourself of behaviors and patterns that block intimacy
- Shift from self-protection to feeling warm, deep connection.
- Learn new ways to authentically communicate heart to heart
- Experience more love, compassion and harmony in your life
Treating our relationships as sacred is natural as we awaken, and when we treat ourselves and those around us in a sacred way, our connection becomes much closer. Over the course of the program, you will explore the dynamics of relationships and see how every aspect of being in relationships provides a direct path to awakening and love being radiantly alive within us.
For more information: email@example.com
To learn more about Bodhi: www.bodhijeffreys.com/bodhi
- For cancellations before March 1, 2017, 100% of the registration fee will be refunded
- For cancellations on March 1, 2017 or later, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded